So, I made quite a bit more progress on Tanglewood. I had a miscount on the right side of the clouds after I had put quite a bit in, but I did not want to frog out all the stitches. So, I just went a little crazy and reworked the design to match up with my mistake. It ain't perfect but it's mine and it's fine. Luckily, Tracy made this design asymmetrical. I'll get a pic next post.
My stitchy ADD kicked in last weekend and I got distracted by Shepherd's Bush "Holly and Ivy". I started this chart in early December 2013, but had very few stitches in it. I threw myself into it and got it finished. I then promptly lost the green button for the finishing touch, but oh well.
I also finished up this little needle drum pattern from BBD Winter loose feathers.