CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Finish 3 & 4

So, I made quite a bit more progress on Tanglewood. I had a miscount on the right side of the clouds after I had put quite a bit in, but I did not want to frog out all the stitches. So, I just went a little crazy and reworked the design to match up with my mistake. It ain't perfect but it's mine and it's fine. Luckily, Tracy made this design asymmetrical. I'll get a pic next post.

My stitchy ADD kicked in last weekend and I got distracted by Shepherd's Bush "Holly and Ivy". I started this chart in early December 2013, but had very few stitches in it. I threw myself into it and got it finished. I then promptly lost the green button for the finishing touch, but oh well.


I also finished up this little needle drum pattern from BBD Winter loose feathers. 

My problem is that I have so many small to medium projects started and on q-snaps that I have a hard time sticking with the big projects as they take soooo long sometimes. The flip-side is I have a lot of big projects that need finishing (or starting), too. First world problem. I know.

I have three more work nights in this four night stretch so I must be off now.


3 comments:

imnverted said...

Great finishes!

Melanie said...

Both are very nice. :)

Shebafudge said...

They are both gorgeous finishes. A belated congratulations :)